Sunday, April 1, 2012

Working in team building to minimize efforts : Home Business Blogs

Matteo Magaldi?
Wazzub?
?
Blog Comments:???Click Here?
Website:??networking.beepworld.it?
?
Article Tag(s):??network, marketing, opportunity, ibo, team, work?
?
Recently I was thinking about what program I would work next (promoting for my current program is
going to wind down as we launch), and that got me thinking.

I started thinking about IBOToolbox and what a wonderful gift Paul Williams has given to all of us. I
started thinking about each of us working together helping and supporting each other and how much I
look forward to seeing you all on the Wall every day.

I really appreciate how all of us are really what I would call Network Marketing Professionals. I define
that as someone who has the courage, determination and discipline to get up every morning and work hard promoting their chosen program.

Then the IDEA came to me. What if we all continued to work our own programs, but also banded
together (bringing whatever down-line we have) and voted on one program that we would all join
together!

If enough of us choose to do this we would DOMINATE whatever program we choose and we would all prosper together.

So, here is my proposal. If you are interested in joining a group of IBOers and choosing one program
that we would all join together, Please send me your email address and any Special program you wouldlike us all to vote on to: webwealth2012@gmail.com

Think about it ? I know many of you have already had this same idea too. You can decide later if you will actually join the chosen program. Right now all I am doing is compiling a master email address list of people that are interested in joining together for the good of us all.

Thanks for taking the time to read through this,

Matteo Magaldi
webwealth2012@gmail.com?

Filed under: Member Blogs

tim tebow jets katy perry part of me video photoshop cs6 beta cate blanchett drew brees drew brees nfl news

No comments:

Post a Comment